[Bricklin] what problems

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bricklin] what problems
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 18:25:22 -0500
Hey gang,

I was talking to Terry Tanner earlier today.  We was asking me if I know of any
areas that would make the car better.  Any thing you all can think of.

A couple of things he and I were discussing were:

1. improving gas milage - he's working on a couple of ideas.  Bottom
line, is if
     we can get better gas milage, would people drive them more?  Or would they
     invest the money to update their car?

2. cooling.  He is working on an all AL radiator to just drop
in.  While you can
     get a Griffin radiator, he's tried it in one of his cars.  He
said that it really didn't
     see to make it run any cooler.  The one he's working on now
does.  I should
     mention that it's not a stock engine, so it needs more cooling
than a normal
     75 Bricklin.

Can you all think of anthing that should be addressed?  Areas that are problems
on the Bricklin, like the electric door solenoids.  He fixed that with the air
solenoids.  Or fixing the vacuum headlight system, which he did with the air
operated headlight system.

What concerns do you all have?

Va. Beach, Va
Phone:  (757) 495-8229