[Bricklin] looking 4 a Bricklin to show

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bricklin] looking 4 a Bricklin to show
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 15:55:56 -0500
Gang,

I just received the following email:

-------------------

My name is Brian Duba and I am a member of the acquisition committee
for the Keeneland Concours d'Elegance.  Our Concours is held at
Keeneland Thoroughbred Racing Course (a beautiful venue) every July
in Lexington, Kentucky.  This year the Concours will be held on July
17th.  I am responsible for finding 10 concours quality entrants for
Class 9, which is Sports Contemporary (1975-1999), and I think a
Bricklin would be a great component of this class.  More information
about our Concours is available at
<http://www.keenelandconcours.com/>http://www.keenelandconcours.com/.
There are some great ancillary events leading up to and following day
of show also, so one could make a vacation out of the event or just
drive in for the Concours.  All proceeds benefit the Kentucky
Children's Hospital, an extremely worthwhile and beneficial
non-profit hospital.  I would greatly appreciate it if you could
advise as to any owners of Concours quality Bricklins that would be
interested in attending the Concours.  There is no cost involved
(other than travel and lodging) and each entrant receives a very nice
package of gifts and meals on the day of show.  Please contact me
with any leads, and please spread the word among your community.

Best regards,

Brian Duba
Attorney at Law | Frost Brown Todd LLC

250 W. Main Street, Suite 2800 | Lexington, KY 40507-1749
859.244.7517 Direct | 859.231.0000 Main | 859.231.0011 Fax
bduba@fbtlaw.com | www.frostbrowntodd.com

Va. Beach, Va
Phone:  (757) 495-8229