Re: [Bricklin] what problems

To: jblair1948@cox.net, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] what problems
From: isensee@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 23:10:39 -0500
 I think a high capacity radiator is a great idea. My '75 ran hot for years
and I tried all kinds of things none of which were very successful until I put
in one of the high capacity radiators that John Martin was selling. I haven't
had to worry about it running hot since.

I am skeptical that anything to improve mileage would help much. For one
thing, I doubt you could get any significant improvement for a reasonable
price. Most of us don't drive our Bricklins enough miles in a year for
improved mileage to save much money anyway.

Another idea is a five or six speed manual transmission conversion. It would
be more fun to drive with a manual.

The AC is a weak point. Terry already offers brackets to relocate the air box
and I think he has a higher speed blower motor. Is there more that could be
done? Maybe a more efficient compressor?

Scott Isensee