[Bricklin] Air Leak Update

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bricklin] Air Leak Update
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 00:26:10 EDT
I'm still trying to track down the door air leak on ol' 1343.  I put a
check valve in the line to the compressor so that's not it.  None of the
fittings are leaking. The doors stay up even after the pressure bleeds down so
it's
not the solenoids.

Thought it might be the pressure gauge but I put soap all over it and
couldn't detect any leaks.   So that leaves a leak in the regulator, water
trap,
or the line to the tank.

Any idea how to see if it's the regulator?  It's a rather slow leak as it
takes at least 6 to 8 hours for the pressure to drop to zero.

I guess 7 years with no leaks is a pretty good run.
Marvin