[Bricklin] Meet articles

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bricklin] Meet articles
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 10:05:28 -0400
Ok gang,

I'm laying out the Oct. issue of the magazine.  If anyone has any pictures from
the meet, please burn them to CD and email them to me ASAP.

Also if anyone is writing an article about the meet, or a problem
they had going
or coming, etc, please let me know, and get it to me ASAP if you want it in
the Oct issue.

Anyone want to write a piece about The BricklinBoyz and the passing of
Rick?  Same thing.

Va. Beach, Va
Phone:  (757) 495-8229