Re: [Bricklin] Compressor system

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Compressor system
From: Efrain Nadal <efrain_nadal@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 04:03:58 -0800 (PST)
Hi Rick, thanks for the information. I need to check for some leak too because
I have the same problem or maybe is anotherB than Bill. My battery is dead
with my cut-out switch
off. Probably is the battery but checking for some leak is not a bad idea.
Efrain
VIN 2148

--- El mar 18-nov-08, Rick at High Tech Coatings <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
escribiC3: