overheating 2121

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: overheating 2121
From: "George" <ustow@ptd.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 01:15:24 -0400
At highway speeds the electric fan shouldn't be necessary.
I would ember my golden rule first. New parts aren't always GOOD parts.
(Remember the brake booster a while back). Is the water pump really working.
Maybe a broken fin or two. Impeller slipping ? bad hose separating and
blocking flow.? I would look for someone with a flow meter and see if the pump
is pushing what it should. What about a CO test in the rad? are you getting
some combustion gas in there from a bad head or gasket?
127GEORGE!!
PS first post didn't show from today