Re: List is quiet

To: "Alchemy" <alchemy541@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: List is quiet
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 21:02:52 -0500
There is another weather strip that is around the door that should take up
the remaining gap.  I had just finished rebuilding both doors and I am
waiting on my order for the door weather strip.  I was able to make the
brown/black with some parts from GM weather-strip and JC Whitney trim piece.
Even though it is thicker and in much better shape there is still a gap.  I
am also feeling heat come in from the underside of the door.  I did not have
either problem with the door weather-strip installed.  It basically fell
apart when I removed it from the door to remove the skin.

Rich Haines has some on ebay at the link below.  I purchased my set from
him.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BRICKLIN-DOOR-WEATHER-STRIP-SET-GOES-ON-DOOR-NEW_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742Q2em153Q2el1262QQcategoryZ10076QQihZ011QQitemZ320279376965

He is a good source for some hard to find parts.

Greg 0036