List is quiet

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: List is quiet
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 19:47:15 -0400
Is it me or has the list been pretty quiet?

Due to the lack of traffic, I'm assuming that everyone is out working on their
cars, and writting articles for the magazine.

So what is everyone up to?

Me, I've been busy putting up a new shed, helping my dad work on his
new '40 Packard and help him with my mom.  Also been working on the
Oct. issue of the magazine.  My kids were home a couple of weeks ago
and we all went to Bush Gardens one nice cool 97 deg day. :(

Va. Beach, Va
Phone:  (757) 495-8229