Re: List is quiet

To: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: List is quiet
From: Alchemy <alchemy541@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 17:37:28 -0700
Trust me, I have driven it- maybe only 1k miles since I've had it. Yes it is
a blast, and yes I know it's a day project..... I did trade off my Harley
for it ;)
 There are several people local that know I have it...

 Side question:  I have replaced the weather stripping (tan w/gasket) on
both doors, but the car still has daylight shining through the top of the
drivers door. Is the gasket that is attached to the car body a generic piece
that should be replaced? Door closes fine and appears to have an even gap
around the perimeter...

Thanks,
--
Scott Benson