articles

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: articles
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 17:22:06 -0500
Come on gang, I need articles.  I have a few, but not many.  So as you start
playing with your cars, think about getting the paper and pencil out and
writing up what you're doing.

I haven't start the July issue yet, so I'm not real sure how much reserve I
have.  The deadline for the July issue May 1st.  That said, if you do
write something, it may or may not get put in the July issue.

I just hate not having articles in reserve.  It's so much easier to lay out
the magazine when you have a lot of stuff on file.

Please, there has been quite a dry spell when it comes to getting articles.
So enjoy your Bricklins and write us and take lots of pictures about what
you are doing (working on the car) where you're going with the cars (cruse-
ins) etc.

Oh, an article I'd like to see something about:  anybody pulled their heater
controls out and apart?  We haven't ever had an article about hooking up the
cables and the control panel to the heater and AC boxes.

That's one of the next tasks I have to do on my car. :)

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ        email:  jblair1948@cox.net
1133 Chatmoss Dr.            eBay id: zebra48-1
Va. Beach, Va                Phone:  (757) 495-8229

Bricklin International VP Publications
Editor/Publisher The Brickline
Quarterly Magazine of Bricklin International

     75 Bricklin SV1 (#887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III