The new web site and issues

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: The new web site and issues
From: "me" <outback@graham.main.nc.us>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 22:16:23 -0800
Hello everyone and congrats to everyone on a job well done.  This is the best
bricklin site on the net and a lot of people have contributed many long hard
hours of their own time and money on making it happen.   I myself feel that
each and everyone of the brick owners would be willing to offer any help that
they were able to.   I'm new to the bricklin world /bricklin.org and don't
know the policies of the club so I'd like to offer  some suggestions.  It
seems to me that maybe the club should open an account for the membership
funds.  Then a simple balance sheet could be posted.  That way everyone would
have an  insight  and understanding of the membership fees spending.  I
personally feel that the  time, equipment, programming, brickline and not to
mention all the free info/help for the asking is the best $40 dollars you will
ever spend towards your bricklin.  Besides what school can you go to  learn to
be a auto mechanic??  You might not be able to see or touch it but it is still
in your car.   You really have to ask yourself, where would you go for help
when you have problems with your car?  I read someone's story on the net and
he said he pulled into a car dealership once for repairs.  When the service
manager saw him pulling up he started waving at him to leave the lot.  So
again thanks and I hope this helps in some way.  oh btw,  The auto
transporters still haven't picked up my #2082/white from reno/nv  yet so I
don't have any dumb noob questions for you all yet!    best regards, Frank
Cacciatore