Stir the pot

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Stir the pot
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 20:58:41 -0400
Just got an email from Greg M.  He was wondering if the list was dead?

I told him I didn't think so, but the traffic has been a little light lately.
I hope that's because everyone went to the meet and was busy getting ready to
go. Now that it's over, hopefully we'll see some more traffic.

Also for the new members on the list:

1.  Besure when you reply to a post that you use the "reply all" option in
    your email program.  If not the reply only goes to the originator and
    everyone else looses out on the replys.

2.  I maintain the Master Bricklin registry.  I usually put out a roster of
    those members on the mailing list that would like to have addresses and
    phone # of the other members.

    As soon as I finish getting the October issue of The Brickline to the
    printers, I'll put an email out to the group and get another roster
    going.

Lets see some traffic on the mailing list!!!

Phone:  (757) 495-8229