louvers 4 a Brick

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: louvers 4 a Brick
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 17:32:26 -0400
Just received an interesting email from George Geissinger about a set of
louvers for the B.

For some reason George can't post to the mailing list but does receive it.

John

-----------

From: "George T. Geissinger" <ustow@ptd.net>
To: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Subject: Louvers
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 22:29:52 -0400

John,
I have been working on fitting a set of Dodge Daytona louvers to the rear
of 127. I had to cut out about 3 " to get the width right. I want them to
go top to bottom, side to side to cover the whole hatch, not just the
glass. Well tonight I bought a junk 1987 Buick Sky Hawk Sport Hatch. As I
was looking it over before getting it ready for the shredder I spied the
black louvers, they looked right. Took them off and walked across the
street to the garage were I keep the "Brick". Perfect match top to bottom
and about 1/4" wider than the back of the car. The width can be fixed up by
pulling them in when I mount them to the extra hatch.
I will try for pic tomorrow.
Since my settings and the "site" doesn't agree maybe you can post the info
for me.
Maybe the pic will work for the next issue of the news letter.
Thanks,
127GEORGE!!

Phone:  (757) 495-8229