Re: Stir the pot

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stir the pot
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 21:59:04 EDT
In ListServ lists (of which I administer a couple), there is a setting which
controls the "Reply To" field.  Majordomo probably has the same feature to
allow the administrator to set the "Reply To" to be the list address itself.
The
messages would still look the same, but when the recipient clicks "Reply" in
his e-mail software, the "To:" field of the new message would contain the
address "Bricklin@autox.team.net" instead of the original sender's address.
(assuming the recipient's software works the way it is supposed to)  Something
think about anyway.

George #670, 220