Re: Rack and Pinion Steering

To: "bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rack and Pinion Steering
From: "GM" <altec210@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 11:20:53 -0400
FWIW, the '91 Lincoln Mk VII LSC I've been periodically working on has a
front steer R&P mounted with two tabs to the front of the crossmember. At a
glance, if you had a '75 you could convert it to the serpentine belt system
and use the entire power steering, etc., systems.

Really, again at a glance without doing any measurements, it looks like the
whole drivetrain from this car would probably drop right in without too much
grief for a big improvement in overall performance, etc..

GM