Re: Thanks Bob... Wild wood Meet

To: "'Bricklin email list'" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Thanks Bob... Wild wood Meet
From: "Mike D LI NY" <mikedliny@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 21:03:34 -0400
I just wanted to say Thank you to Bob for putting together a great Bricklin
weekend!
Bob undertook the thankless task of putting together an event and did a
great job for a first time and with short notice.

It was nice seeing old friends and meeting some new ones.

Bob, don't wory, I'm not going to tell anyone that your wife Kicked your A$$
driving the Go Karts :)

Regards,

Mike D.
Vin 1557

Yeah,  I know, I showed up in a DeLorean but it was still a lot of fun!