Door Questions

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Door Questions
From: Tom Casperson <cobrasvt88@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 09:24:34 -0700 (PDT)
I know that I have seen this subject before,but after
searching the arcives I somehow missed it.

1) I have air doors and from the outside of the
drivers side it opens all the way, but from the inside
switch it doesn't open all the way unless the tank is
completely full of pressure.  If I remember correctly,
this could mean the inside switch needs cleaned?

2)  Passenger side door closes much more slowly than
drivers side.  When it latches, I think it only the
first latch connects?  After driving and I hit a pot
hole I hear a click and I think the second latch is
engaged.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Tom Casperson #2645
http://sbc.yahoo.com