RE: Door Questions

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Door Questions
From: "Early, Stephen" <Stephen.Early@mbna.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 13:25:10 -0400
1)  I'd check and clean all the electric connections and verify the proper
gauge wire was used.

2)  There is a thumb screw on the bottom of the release solenoid.  Turn it
counter-clockwise to increase the closing speed of the door.  You don't have
to turn it much.  The release solenoid is the one that bleeds the air off
when you lower the door.  When you hit the switch to lower the door, use
your finger to locate where the air is coming from and you've found the
thumb screw.

Stephen I. Early
Portfolio Conversions
MBNA America