Delorean Fall Tour Oct 19 & 20th

To: "Mike D LI NY" <mikedliny@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Delorean Fall Tour Oct 19 & 20th
From: "Mike D LI NY" <mikedliny@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 22:59:07 -0400
OK, here are some basics about the 3rd annual DeLorean Fall Foliage Tour Oct
19th & 20th.

First some important facts about the Fall Tour.

1. Bricklins have always been at the DeLorean Fall Tour!

2. After the 1st fall tour and seeing the Bricklins up close, I bought my
Bricklin 1557

3. A Bricklin won the road rally at last years DeLorean Fall Foliage Tour.

4. I put on the Fall Tour to promote both these magnificent Marquis! There
is no better way to make these cars more

valuable then getting people interested in them when they see them. I will
have Both DeLorean and Bricklin experts on
hand to help you out with your cars. You have a duty as an owner to get
these cars out and show them and it's a great
Weekend too)!

5. Not only will it be fun but nothing is cooler to be a part of and see
than a caravan of 20 to 30 DeLoreans and Bricklins
tooling down the road.

6. I need a Bright colored Bricklin at the end of the caravan so that I can
tell where the end is, All those damn DeLoreans look
alike:)

                                          Some details about the weekend.

                                           DeLorean Fall Foliage Tour III

The DeLorean Fall Foliage Tour III will be October 19th & 20th in New Jersey
(and PA) this year.

Please make your Hotel reservations immediately!
We have a special group rate of $105 + tax (that includes breakfast for
two).
You must tell them that you are part of the DeLorean group to get this rate.

Here is the Itinerary for this years Fall Tour (subject to changes and
updates).

The Tour starts at 11 AM at John DeLoreans former mansion in Lamington NJ.
Some of the events planned are:

Tour of the JZD mansion.
DeLorean Tech Talk with Rob Grady.
DeLorean Detailing by David Teitelbaum.
DeLorean & Bricklin Racing Blindfolded.

Bring your own picnic lunch and beverage!

After dinner we will caravan to the Marriott in Princeton NJ (check in).

Activities include the 80s retro club Polly Esthers at the hotel (admission
aprox $4 per person).

Sunday Oct 20th

Breakfast at the hotel
Check out
Caravan to New Hope PA (THIS IS A GREAT TOWN TO SPEND THE DAY)
Note: we will park on the NJ side at Lambertville station, parking is
approximately $5.00

PLEASE MAKE YOUR HOTEL RESERVATIONS ASAP!

More information and registration info to come in the next 2 weeks

Looking forward to seeing you all!

Note: The hotel is changing its name from Marriott Forrestal Village to the
Westin Princeton Hotel.
          The direct # is 609 452-7900 I think we still have a few rooms
left make your reservation ASAP

Please e-mail me if you think you will attend.

Regards,

Michael DeLuca
Vin 3113
NY Lic DLORIANN