Re: IGNITION SWITCH

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: IGNITION SWITCH
From: "CBL302" <CBL302@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 13:13:50 -0400
Remember,your ignition switch is NOT where you stick the key into,that is
only the "lock" the real ignition switch is appox. half way down your
steering column,there is a rod that extends from where you insert your
ignition key,that goes down to your ignition switch,(when you turn the key
the rod activates the different positions in your ignition switch) (it is
the same principal as the way a automatic transmission shift column works)if
that gets bent or misaligned,then you could have a problem starting your
Bricklin,also check your ignition switch,to see if the electrical
connections have a good connection.
Hope this helps.

Claude
1024/1136