IGNITION SWITCH

To: bricklin <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: IGNITION SWITCH
From: "Kline, John E (NAVFACHQ)" <KlineJE@navfac.navy.mil>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 07:49:27 -0400
I recently ran into the following problem:

The key in the column switch is hard to turn.  When I start the car and
leave the key return to the "on" position the engine shuts down.  If I hold
the key in the start position the engine continues to run.  Now for the
difficult solution.  I towed the car into the garage and it seems like the
problem has gone away.  They have started the car for several days and have
had no problems.  Has anyone experienced this problem and have a solution?
Thanks JOHN