RE: IGNITION SWITCH

To: KlineJE@navfac.navy.mil, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: IGNITION SWITCH
From: "MK F" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 16:50:03 +0000
Just to be clear, there is no ignition switch in the steering column.  The
switch is attached to the outside of the column down at the driver's feet.
A rod goes from the lock down to the switch.  It actually sounds like the
position of that switch might need adjusting.  It is fairly cheap, about
$15, and not hard to replace -- you don't have to take the column apart. Kim