Re: Holley 600

To: "bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Holley 600
From: "High Tech Coatings" <htc@mnsi.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 04:30:12 -0400
If your headlights are popping up, then the secondaries don't need to open,
your motor can't hold the vacuum from the opening of the primaries. more
isn't always better, if you cant use all the air that primaries are
providing why do you want to open the secondaries? vacuum secondaries open
during HIGH vacuum situations, I.E. when your engine needs more air, if you
have a low vacuum situation you already have too much open.
 If you make your secondaries open sooner you will loose all velocity in the
intake and get a great big BOG. while this may sound cool it don't make you
go fast.
 you don't have to have a 3 inch diameter pipe to feed a garden hose, but it
would help a fire hose.