RE: roof seams

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: roof seams
From: Jim Pivirotto <jimp@SALT.FirstIndustrial.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 07:54:45 -0700
I have actually been thinking of something simple like a caulking. There
used to be a product called dripchek (maybe there still is)that worked well
in certain areas of cars. In my case I don't want to have to worry about
sanding as I still have the original body. Thanks for all the responses.
Pugs 756