Re: Window rolling up

To: "Tag Atkinson" <senseitag@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: Window rolling up
From: "High Tech Coatings" <htc@mnsi.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 04:04:47 -0500
If you are working on a 75 there is  vertical runner at the front of the
window that keeps the windows straight, on some cars, that have been messed
with, this piece sometimes get left out and the windows never work right
again. the 'banana' shaped track is vertical and a roller  rides in it that
is bolted to the front of the track that is glued to the glass. if I had a
good picture I'd send one but unfortunately I don't.
hope this helps, Rick