Re: enovel bricklin service manual

To: "serge" <serge.ber@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: enovel bricklin service manual
From: "High Tech Coatings" <htc@mnsi.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 04:27:30 -0500
----- Original Message -----

> Hi..there is a bricklin enovel service manual did any of you get one of
> does is it good any input on this book ...Thanks Serge

>From what I've seen it is a direct copy of the factory manual, there may be
some copyright issues there but I won't go into that. the factory manual has
very little useful information in in unless you are rebuilding the engine or
transmission. most people that would undertake that, already have the
knowledge to do it with out the book. there is no bricklin specific content
in the original manuals, just reprints of the power train sections of the
AMC (74) or Ford (75) factory manuals. I have much more useful information
in the parts book. The parts book give exploded views of most of the car so
you can see what goes where. this would make a nice coffee table book. I
don't want to slam the book because somebody has spent the time and money to
try to help out the bricklin community. You may want to check the enovels
website for their price before bidding so you if you getting a good deal or
paying more then retail, it happens all the time in auction environments, I
see it all the time in both live and online auctions!