Re: to mod or not to mod....... Claude

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: to mod or not to mod....... Claude
From: "CBL302" <CBL302@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 15:23:24 -0500
No,I am NOT saying that!! IF YOU drive normal(and put it together right),the
chances are it will last as long as the orignal,BUT the fact is, on the
AVERAGE when you modify a engine/Drivetrain it usually means that you will/are
not going to drive it like a AVERAGE vehicle,you will beat/Drive it HARD,which
in TURN puts MORE than average wear and tear on the
Motor/drivetrain/body,which in turn MAKES for
Breakdowns/Repairs/$$$$$$/Bigtime,I am saying on the AVERAGE,you may be lucky
and have one that does not brake down,AGAIN for the hardheaded,ON THE
AVERAGE,modified hard driven,Non-sponsered,streetdriven vehicle,put together
by the average Joe.

Claude
1024/1136