OH MY GOODNESS!!! stop, you are scaring the kids..

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: OH MY GOODNESS!!! stop, you are scaring the kids..
From: KYNDUVME1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 17:42:58 EST
All of this "arguing"/"debating".... is REALLY scaring the crap out of me... TT
has my car..#1978, and has had it since october, and said it would be at LEAST
a year until I get it back... the FIRST thing he did was send me pictures of my
car in PIECES, (pieces that took 5 months of EVERY free second i had)....it was
 NAKED chasis... when i brought to him, to the novice eye, it looked GREAT...
ran like..well, crap... "you need a new this, a new that... 5 of these, 6 of
those.. ".. I am MORE than fairly knowledgable about cars... and i trusted him
because the car made some GOD awfull noises... so... in rebuilding most of the
motor.. HE (TT), suggested a new carb, (holly 4 barrel, vac secondaries)...
manifold, cam and lifters, ignition, heads, headers, this that the other
thing.,... I felt good about the car having a bit more HP since it will NOT be
an everyday car, but a sunny day car... NOW, you are all scaring the crap out
of me... am idoing the right thing??? When it all com!
es down to it, isnt it just a fo
rd motor???? Some guidance/re-assurance...please... thanks.
Chris

///
///