Door screws ?

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Door screws ?
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 11:37:14 -0500
Hey gang,

   I'm starting to put the guts back in the doors and I've run across a
small problem.  I thought I did a pretty good job of documenting the various
nuts and bolts that held the car together, however, I find that my info is
very lacking in the door assembly section.

   If anyone has the inner panel off their doors, and possibly the skin off,
I sure would appreciate it if you could check all the screws and bolt sized
for me.  What I need inparticular is the info on the following screws/bolts:

1. Inner door handle to door mount,
2. Bellcrank (from door handle) to door,
3. The front chanel that mounts at a 30deg. angle or so to the door panel.
   (I've been told this is unique to the 75s only.)
4. The outer door latch to the inner door latch on the bottom of the door
   frame.
5. Window frame to the door tabs.
6. The "L" bracket at the bottom rear of the window frame.

And then any thing else you can find or I didn't mention.

I really appreicate the effort.  By the way (BTW) if anyone is restoring a
car, check the hardware as you take it off against that listed in my Nuts &
Bolts listing.  If you find that I've missed something, let me know and I'll
add them.

TIA