One more time

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: One more time
From: "alphachi" <alphachi@writeme.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 06:32:27 -0500
Hey folks,
Salesco lost the carpet pattern for the Bricklin after they did a great job
on a fellow MBer's car.  I was about to order when I heard the bad news.
They have an incredible selection of materials, and I think a third option
(TTs, BHs) is a welcome addition.  So here's the deal.   Anyone leaving near
San Diego that is willing to get their car measured for carpet will be
rewarded several ways.  Options are:

1) Free carpet (if desired) or
2) A year's membership to BI plus deluxe floor mats of your choice.

Plus a real big thank you from me.   If you feel you can do this, please
contact me.

stephan #2821