Parts help

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts help
From: Frank Darling <fdarl@home.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 16:51:37 -0700
 I need a little help. After 14 months #588 is ready to be registered.

 Today I paid all the past years California DMV fees and penalties.
Since it has not been registered since 1991 it was a serious size check.

With my completed dmv forms and temporary operating permit I actually
drove her to a local smog center for installation of a smog pump and
certification. They easily located the smog pump, but after numerous
calls and searches the could not locate any of the other parts
necessary. I spent most of today at parts houses and at dealers, without
results.

I need the following:

1  Part #  3.445   Air bypass valve and bracket.
1      #  3.460   Exhaust Air supply manifold.
1      #  3.415   smog pump bracket.

I dpurchased the smog pump, but all other computer parts searches came
up as no longer available. I will also need hoses and, clamps etc. but I
expect these are all common parts.

Anyone have a source or possibly have spares of the above smog parts??

It was great to drive her, however as I was  driving home on the
freeway, a headlamp cover (the drivers side) flew off and I watched in
my rear view mirror as a Semi smashed it. So I now need a white lamp
cover as well.( Just not my day)

Today has been an emotional roller coaster!!!! Maybe one of you can help
end it on a positive note.

Frank Darling #588

p.s. Anyone know how Stan Fransen is doing? Last I knew he was having a
serious medical problem. I've called him at least 6 times but only get
his recorder.

Note my -NEW- Email address is fdarl@home.com