Re: Parts help

To: fdarl@home.com, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Parts help
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 00:15:03 PDT
I wrote this yesterday but didn't send it cause you sounded too down.  But
it is important that people learn so the post follows:

Too bad that you paid the penalties already -- you didn't need to.  I didn't
when I bought my california car that had not been registered for 7 years
(and then I registered it in California).  Had you asked about it, I would
have helped you through the system and around the fees.  What you do is go
to the Cal dmv site and search the tags for the number that yours was
(search in the personal license section) -- if available, then the car is
off the roles and you need not pay penalties (unless you mention it to the
clerk).  Kim