Re: (no subject)

To: K M <symbiotic@hotmail.com>, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: Steve Brodsky <impact.auto@airmail.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 20:55:46 -0500
Hey KM - Not all things are what they seem. Read this E-mail from "Krustee" who
retracted the high bid. When you place his message to me in the context of the
(20) after his name, he appears to be one of the "Auction Interruptus" bidders
to whom I referred. Note his comment - " I received the pic of the car, and it
looks as good as I've imagined it would."