(no subject)

To: "Bricklin, list" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: (no subject)
From: steve brodsky <impact.auto@airmail.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 10:41:04 -0500
I recently put my 75 Bricklin up for sale on the e-bay auction block
with a reserve of $7500. Bidding went smoothly until the last day when I
had several retractions. According to e-bay, this is not unusual as
there are always a block of people who like to "play" until the last
minute, then retract their bids.

However, I have come upon information from one of the bidders who
retracted her bid because she thought the 75 had a standard transmission
which she wanted, not an automatic. Nonetheless, she was considering her
bid because she wanted the car until "one of our own", sent the
following e-mail: