Re: Fw: Some comments...

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Some comments...
From: Lbc302@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 23:38:26 EST
In a message dated 3/21/99 10:16:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wingracer@email.msn.com writes:

<< >
 >I just bought a book titled "Bricklin" by H A Fredericks and Allan
 >Chambers.  137 pages, it is all about the car and production problems.
 >Some great pictures as well.  Anyone know about it? >>

I have a copy of that book that I bought new at the Big VII meet at Seven
Springs
Penn.,along with the book, How TO Brickle, and Bricklemanship,and a cooper
keychain with the sideview of a bricklin engraved on the side and a front view
engraved on the other side,that was back in 1982 I believe. As far as I know
that book was first published in 1977.

Claude
1024 /1136
and all my other "Gullwings"