Fw: canadian cars

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: canadian cars
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 22:36:45 -0500
Can't vouch for all '75's, but VIN1609's production date is listed as
5-21-75.

Bricklins had to meet all '75 smog regs, at least in Ga.. Mine never would
pass when set per the instructions on the inner fenderwell. It had to be
leaned way out, then after inspection I had to richen it up, so it was
driveable and not stall.

WRT safety regs, it exceeded them by a wide margin. Unfortunately, without
the test data, you wouldn't be able to prove it. The fact that they were
licensed for sale in the USA will have to do.

If I remember the test data correctly, it exceeds current regs with the
exception of side impact. If the window wasn't so close to the head, I
imagine it would pass this one too.

GM