Re: Purchasing Advice

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Purchasing Advice
From: Isensee@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 23:31:35 EST
The drivetrain on Bricklins is reliable and easy to maintain. Any car around
25 years old can be expected to need some mechanical repairs occasionally, but
Bricklins are above average in reliability for cars of their era.

The body is another story. Body panels can crack, door lifters may be
unreliable, some body parts are hard to find, etc. They are well below average
in the body part reliability.

Bricklins need to be well cared for. I think you will find the fun is worth
the work. The make a good collector car, but I wouldn't use one as a daily
driver.

Scott Isensee