Thank you everybody

To: "bricklin@autox.team.net" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thank you everybody
From: Mitch Huffington <mhuffing@trianglenet.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 00:46:53 -0600
Thank you everybody for the responses.  I was not aware that there were
so many Bricklin owners in this area.  The B that I saw was traveling
south down Veterans Ave. on tuesday this week.  Sorry but I don't
remember the color of it.  I was going the opposite direction when I saw
it, so I only saw it for a second.  Sorry, but I don't remember the
color of it.  I probably would remember but it took me a couple of
seconds before it hit me that I had just seen a Bricklin.  By the time I
looked back they were to far down the street for me to get a second
look.  I f this sounds like anybody on the list please send a message, I
would like to know whose it was.  I like the atmosphere in this mailing
list, everybody is friendly and happy to help.  Once again thank you
everybody for your responses, I will write again soon.

Mitch