P V SWITCH

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: P V SWITCH
From: giandtb@mb.sympatico.ca
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 20:22:54 -0800
TO JOHN BLAIR AND ANYONE INTERESTED
        I have the 74 manual and the 75 supplement and is the same info that
you e-mailed me.
        The book talks about two 3 port switches  - however in reality there is
1  3-port and 1  2-port switches.
        I have seen two other original cars but no color code on the p v
switches. So the book and the bricklin are different. ( for one fact -
no catalytic converter)
        Right now the car is running fine so maybe I should leave it alone or I
must be looking for excedrin headache # 34

                                george iluk