Brick - needs rescue

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Brick - needs rescue
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 19:51:10 -0400
Hey gang,

  Anyone in the Evansville, Terra Haute Ind. area?

I just got a very nice email from a lady that knows of a Brick (VIN
000441BX5S001453) just laying around waiting to go to the scrap yard.
Unfortunately, the owner says "needs a good offer in order to part with
the Bricklin".

>From what I've been told, it is probably a parts car, unless you are into
some serious work.

If anyone is interested in more info, let me know.

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire