Re: Insurance

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: Isensee@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 12:54:26 -0400 (EDT)

<< Tonight, I was writing the check to Condon and Skelly for renewal of my
 policy that covers my Bricklin and was wondering if what I am paying is
 out of line. >>

Your rate sounds about the same as mine. I pay $350 annually for full
coverage on both a Bricklin and an Avanti. I went with Haggerty because they
were the only antique auto insurer I found who said it is OK to drive the
cars to work occasionally.

George, you should check out an antique auto policy if your driving meets the
restrictions.

Scott