Insurance

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Insurance
From: John Bradley <JCBradley@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 1997 21:27:45 -0400
To All:

I have enjoyed reading your mail threads on the many aspects and
challenges of Bricklin ownership the past couple of months. One topic I
am curious about and have not seen seen any messages is INSURANCE.

Tonight, I was writing the check to Condon and Skelly for renewal of my
policy that covers my Bricklin and was wondering if what I am paying is
out of line.   For those that don't know Condon and Skelly writes paper
on Antique and Classic cars.  I am paying about $200 per year for a
pleasure/club use only type policy that limits mileage to 2500 or less
per year.

Do you have any problem getting insurance for your Bricklin since they
are such a rare find?  Come to think of it, even at 200 bucks a year I
still spend more on INSURANCE than I do on GAS.

John and #1157
JCBRADLEY@Worldnet.att.net