I was thinking..

Subject: I was thinking..
From: Dave Cairns <dexin@idirect.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 1997 00:14:38 -0500
Well I am sitting here at home thinking to my self.. With all the info
you guys know about the Bricklin and all the parts that are avalibal.
Have any of you guys ever thought of Building your own Car Similer to
the Bricklin. Useing Bricklin technologie, but doing it better and with
some of your new ideas ? (frame changes ? ) Well I was just wondering..
--
      /\  /\   / (___,,,}_--=         Dave Cairns                     )
     ) /^\) ^\/ _)        =__         Georgetown Ontario Canada        )
     )   /^\/   _)          (_        dexin@idirect.com                )
 /\  )/\/ ||  | )_)            (_     dcairns@bigfoot.com             )
<  >      |(,,) )__)             (    http://dexin.home.ml.org       )