Re: I was thinking..

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I was thinking..
From: Isensee@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 13:03:37 -0400 (EDT)

<< Have any of you guys ever thought of Building your own Car Similer to
 the Bricklin. >>

I belong to the Avanti club and someone has done that there. They take a new
Pontiac Firebird and put fiberglas body panels on it to make it look like an
Avanti. They have started a company to manufacture these. It doesn't do much
for me because you can never make a reproduction look enough like the
original and I would rather have the real thing, but it is an interesting
exercise.

Some of you may have seen the Chairman's car and the tractor pull Bricklin
that Terry Tanner put together. Those are cases of modifying a Bricklin in
interesting ways. There was an article in the latest Bricklin with an
illustration of what a Bricklin might look like if designed today. It would
be fun to try to build that.

Scott