RE: Fwd: AirAlert - Spare the Air Sunday July 23

To: "Katie Kelly" <aceontour@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Fwd: AirAlert - Spare the Air Sunday July 23
From: "Kevin Stevens" <autox@pursued-with.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 12:48:42 -0700 (PDT)
> There are also more dangerous long term effects of
> exercise that I never considered before. Physically
> fit people tend to (but this is not always the case)
> live longer and they become even more efficient. What
> does that mean? That means even more sustained heavy
> breathing for longer periods of time.

Probably a greater percentage of them die of cancer, too.

I was entertained by the news headline after the LA Marathon this year:
"Elation Tempered By Runner's Deaths".  Not eliminated, you understand,
just tempered!  Two guys dropped dead on course, and at least one other
ended up in ICU.  Kind of changed it from a marathon event to hurdles...

KeS