Re: AirAlert - Spare the Air Sunday July 23

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: AirAlert - Spare the Air Sunday July 23
From: CarlM <carlm@RacerZX.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 19:33:19 -0700 (PDT)
It's been well proven that the only way to get people
to burn less gas (and therefore save the world) is to
make gas more expensive.

There is no political will in the country to write
laws increasing the fuel efficiency of cars.

There is also no political will in the US to create
laws that tax gas to reflect the true damage on the
environment and compensate for costly oil centric
foreign policy adventures.

Therefore we must fall back on the one true law,
supply and demand.

It's every racer's duty to burn as much gas as fast as
possible, to drive up prices and therefore reduce
consumption.  I do my part as often as possible,
usually around 6 to 8MPG when at the track, and so
should you.

;-)

-Carl