RE: Fwd: AirAlert - Spare the Air Sunday July 23

To: "'Katie Kelly'" <aceontour@yahoo.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fwd: AirAlert - Spare the Air Sunday July 23
From: "Carl Merritt" <CarlM@RacerZX.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 12:04:12 -0700
> As I had come from a bike race in Albany that morning, I was
> actually accused of wasting even more air, as I had to inhale
> and exhale so much more of it. I never thought of it that way.

With every one of those breaths of yours you are emitting CO2, the most
prevalent green-house gas and directly causing global warming.  It was so
crazy hot this weekend, haven't you done enough damage?  If not for your
self, then think of the children, and all the cute puppies of the world...

So what class do you all think Tesla's new toy will land in?
http://www.teslamotors.com
Electric motor = massive torque = good for AutoX.  Electric motor =
batteries = excess weight (I'll guesstimate 500lbs more than a normal Elise)
= bad for AutoX.

-Carl