Re: Help!

To: Dennis and Sherry Armstrong <miata@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Help!
From: Barry Chafin <info@4d-sport.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 08:09:30 -0800 (PST)
Dennis,

  Shush... Santa could be listening and he may not bring us those new 275s I
asked for if he doesn't think your Buttonwillow "off" was due to under-sized
tires, he's very interested in our safety and may bring us a remedial driving
course instead ;^).

  Barry - http://www.4d-sport.com/images/firstlap.mpg (40 meg)

Dennis and Sherry Armstrong <miata@pacbell.net> wrote:
  I have to say having driven this car myself at Buttonwillow. That I can't
find anything
wrong with the car at the track. I enjoyed lapping the entire field of Lotus
Elise's
after they held me up when I was in the Miata. The RX8 is for real! An
awesome
track car.

Dennis Armstrong