Street Touring tires & Silica Claus

To: "autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Street Touring tires & Silica Claus
From: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 00:09:03 -0800
Charlie,
I hear you can just get the new Avon Tech RA's, and then you convince the
local guys that you have to apply the Pound Sterling conversion factor and
the Whitworth : SAE conversion factors.  This makes the 50 treadwear rating
into about 150 and change.   IF you can then remember to pronounce it
AHHH-vun, presto, legal for Street Touring....but only on British cars
unfortunately.  If you say A-vawn like the cosmetics company they'll know
you for a fraud.

So then for your Honda you have to apply the Korean currency : Yen factor
and the International Date Line correction to the Kumho 710....
Paul